Saturday afternoon was the shower, and Sarah was super surprised to see Colleen there. The shower was very nice and a lot of fun!! That next Sunday, we got together again and of course went to our usual Tim Horton's spot! It was so awesome getting to see them again. Now with Sarah getting married, between the three of us we don't have anymore weddings between us. So we are going to have to make more of an effort to get together!!! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends, and still be friends after all of these years. Now, I just need to get and see my other two best friends from childhood!!!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Good Friends!
People say that you don't stay good friends with people from high school. That however, is not true for me. Since high school, I have had these two best friends and we have stayed really close even though Sarah moved to PA, and Colleen moved to FL. We try to get together as often as it is possible. So this weekend, Sarah had her bridal shower back where her parents still live. Colleen decided to fly up and surprise Sarah for the shower. It was so much fun to have the three of us together again. The last time we were all together was in September and that was a blast. Since Sarah didn't get up to NY until late Friday night, Colleen and I had the chance to get together. Jon was away friday night, so Colleen and I went to do some shopping. We were going out to get something for Sarah, but it seemed like every store we went into, we ended up buying a lot of things for ourselves. There are some good deals out there, so of course we couldn't pass them up! After an exciting shopping trip, Colleen and I came back to the house and watched a movie and of course had some good things to eat!!! Since it was so late and considering that Jon wasn't over, Colleen spent the night. I haven't stayed up that late in a long time. Man, I feel so old!!! :)
Saturday afternoon was the shower, and Sarah was super surprised to see Colleen there. The shower was very nice and a lot of fun!! That next Sunday, we got together again and of course went to our usual Tim Horton's spot! It was so awesome getting to see them again. Now with Sarah getting married, between the three of us we don't have anymore weddings between us. So we are going to have to make more of an effort to get together!!! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends, and still be friends after all of these years. Now, I just need to get and see my other two best friends from childhood!!!
Saturday afternoon was the shower, and Sarah was super surprised to see Colleen there. The shower was very nice and a lot of fun!! That next Sunday, we got together again and of course went to our usual Tim Horton's spot! It was so awesome getting to see them again. Now with Sarah getting married, between the three of us we don't have anymore weddings between us. So we are going to have to make more of an effort to get together!!! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends, and still be friends after all of these years. Now, I just need to get and see my other two best friends from childhood!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Heids, This is awesome that you are starting a blog. Jason said I should too! I was so touched by the article you wrote about this past weekend! I love you girls so much and feel so blessed to have you both in my life! You know... I was thinking...you had said that it will be harder to get together after we are all married, but then we will all just have to start having babies!
Post a Comment