I have been trying to figure out how to post these pictures, and I think that I finally got it! These are some events over the past 10 months or so! I am sure that I will post more when new things come along!!
I got Married in May of 07 to my wonderful Husband Jon. We just recently purchased our first home and are eager to see what God has in store for us there. I am a 1st grade Teacher with only 8 little ones! I love to travel and read good books. I love spending time with family and friends. I love the country of Romania and miss my kids from over there. I hope that you enjoy reading my blog!! :)
1 comment:
Yay for joining the blogger world :) I'll link you on my page.
We need to plan a Monday night again soon. Also, I'll be around the weekend Bethie comes. I'll definitely see you then!
Post a Comment