On Friday night, the three of us just hung out at Megan's place, since Matt was away for the weekend. We had some extra crispy pizza for dinner, looked at pictures, and started the girl talk. We eventually stopped talking long enough to watch a chick flick, but since Megan and I are now old married women, we could hardly stay up longer then 10!! :) Somehow, we got our second wind for a few hours and ended the night getting some great fashion tips from Stacy and Clinton!! :)
Saturday was of course the day for shopping. After a great lunch at Tim Horton's, we ended up driving around to find some garage sales. Yeah, garage sales where I live, are not what they are cracked up to be!!! It sure was interesting enough to walk around and see all the "great" stuff that people were selling. We continued our shopping day at a bunch of different stores, and I even stayed in the budget that Jon told me I had!!! :) We ended up back at Megan's place where we spent the next 3 hours just sitting and talking about everything! It was so awesome to be able to talk about certain things, and be real with each other again!!!
Sunday we ended up going to my church, and then headed back to my place where Jon grilled us some cheeseburgers!! It was a great weekend, and I hope that next time the other girls from College will be able to join us! I am so blessed that I have been able to stay in contact with the different friends that I have met throughout the different paths I have taken!!! Thanks again girls for a great weekend!!

1 comment:
Love the picture!
I think Stacy and Clinton would be proud of the colors :) he he.
Thank you for the weekend! June will be a blast with everyone together!
Post a Comment