Spring break is officially over for this year. It was such a nice week off, but of course it goes by soooo quickly. I didn't go anywhere over break, but that was just as well. I actually had the time this week to work out!!! I also cleaned the townhouse, worked for a day at my old place, watched a movie, went to see family, went out to eat with some friends, and I even helped out at the Open Door Mission. However, the highlight of my break was all of the shopping that I did!!!! :) Jon tells me I am cut off for the rest of the summer because I did so much, but I just couldn't help it. There were some really great deals and I had to get ready for the warm weather!!!
Speaking of warm weather, the first full week in May, my family is taking a 4 day cruise!! So I get another break in only 2 weeks!!! It is going to be so much fun, and I can't wait to be able to sit on the beach with a book and just relax!!!!! Also, next weekend Bethie is coming down and Megan, Bethie and I are going to have a girls weekend!!!! It is going to be a lot of fun!!!
Well, I don't have any pictures from my break, but will hopefully post more next week after the girls weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY for GIRLS WEEKEND!!!
so excited!!!
Post a Comment