We have also been trying to finish up some loose ends with the house because we had a ton of people over during the Thanksgiving holiday! We had Thanksgiving at my parents house, but also had Jon's family spend Thanksgiving night here into Friday afternoon. We then had 16 members of my family come over Friday night, followed by a wedding Saturday and a surprise birthday party for my sister on Sunday. So needless to say we have been busy bees!! :)
This past weekend I went to my 7th wedding since May which also happened to be the 2nd wedding that I was in since May!! My old roommate from college, who I roomed with for three years got married. It was a nice wedding and it was great to connect with some people that I haven't talked to in a while! Thankfully it didn't snow, but it was very cold!!
Well I wish that I could say things will start to slow down, however it is the Christmas season which means that a lot has to get done. We have Christmas parties to go to, a lot of Christmas shopping to be done, (I haven't started yet) and more of the house to be finished!! Maybe by January I will finally be able to relax!! :)

1 comment:
Heidi is back to the blogging world!...and excuse me but some of your readers have no other way to see what is going on in your life other than to check your blog! :)
Post a Comment