Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pictures of the House!!

So I promised to post some pictures of the house on here. I posted them on my facebook page, but thought I would still post them here as well. I didn't take pictures of the entire house, but mostly the main rooms that we use often. There is still more work to be done, but we are so proud of all that we have gotten done since September. We took some before shots of what the previous owners had, and then what the house looks like after we got through with it! :)
Living Room Before


Living Room After


Kitchen Before


Kitchen After



Dining Room Before





Dining Room After


Another shot of the Dining Room





The Second Bedroom Upstairs Before




After ( This is technically Jon's "Man Room")


Another Shot




Master Bedroom Before





Master Bedroom Today


Another Shot of the Master Bedroom


2 comments:

Matt and Megan said...

I like the picture you found for your living room! Where'd you find it?

Your hard work looks GREAT!

Beth Trieber said...

You house now looks like a home! I love the colors, they are so vibrant but not too outrageous to match things to!Are you officially now all unpacked? Can't wait to visit :)