Recently though, Jon and I just came back from a mini vacation at the New Jersey shore with his side of the family. This year was just a time of relaxing for us. We stayed at the beach, swam, read, and hung out at night. We even had the chance to go to some club and see the Drifters perform. (No idea who they are) We were able to see our niece, and she is just getting soooo big. I can't believe how fast 7 months go by. She is such a sweet baby, I can't wait to see her again!!
So really not too much to post for now. These next three months will be incredibly busy with 3 weddings this month, (one that I am in), school starting, closing on our house, painting, packing and finally moving into our house!! Hopefully I can get through it all in one piece!! :) I am going to end now with some pictures of our vacation!!
So really not too much to post for now. These next three months will be incredibly busy with 3 weddings this month, (one that I am in), school starting, closing on our house, painting, packing and finally moving into our house!! Hopefully I can get through it all in one piece!! :) I am going to end now with some pictures of our vacation!!

No comments:
Post a Comment