Jon and I have been looking for houses for about a month, and we never found a house that we just loved. So one day we looked at this one house and we really really loved the street and the backyard, but the house itself was too small for us. We were really sad because we LOVED the area. We kept looking and found another house that had potential. However, I was hesitant and instead of jumping at the house, we decided to pray about it over the weekend and see where God would take us. Literally two days later, a new posting appeared and it was for a house that was on the same exact street of the area we loved. Immediately, tears starting forming in my eyes. I felt overwhelmed because I listened to my heart and decided to be patient and it paid off. I felt this overwhelming peace about this house. We called our realtor and set up the appointment to see the house the next day! So on Sunday morning we saw the house in the morning, put an offer on it in the afternoon, and they accepted it by the evening. I couldn't believe how everything happened so quickly.
Everything has gone amazingly well, that I just can't believe it. The sellers gave us all of the appliances as well as some extra money to fix some very small things. So as of right now we are waiting on a few more inspections to take place, and if that all goes well we will sign the papers in about a month or so. It is crazy how this has moved so quickly, and I just pray that everything continues to run smoothly.
I almost forgot to talk about the details of the house. It has three bedrooms, two full baths, a dining room, decent size kitchen and living room and a partially finished basement. The best thing however is the beautiful back yard. That is what made us fall in love with this place all together!! Ok, so as you can tell I am super excited about this place, and can't wait to move in and make it our own home!!

4 comments:
Congrats on the house :)
How come by reading your blog...I expect the next posting from you to be that you're pregnant!?! It seems you only post about really big things...not the everyday things ha ha ha!
Well if you are waiting for that post, you probably don't have to come back here for the next couple of years!! :)
I can't wait to come see it! We need to do coffee soon! Miss you!
I'm so happy for the both of you! It's amazing to see you at this point in you life after playing GI JOES and Nintendo together as children..haha..anyways I can't wait to come home and see the both of you and your wonderful new little piece of heaven!
Post a Comment