The celebration of my birthday actually started on Sunday! My family has so many birthday's, anniversaries, and of course Father's Day in June that we all just get together one day to celebrate them all. We headed to the park where we all enjoyed a bike ride down by the river. Now, I don't exercise, so I was doing pretty well the first 7 miles on a bike. I was even enjoying myself. However, the 7 miles back to the park, not so much! We were going against the wind, going up hills, and like I said, I don't exercise so my legs were freaking out!! Thank the Lord for my husband who rode next to me the way back and helped push me along!! :) We ended the day with food and presents!! :)
On my actual Birthday, the day started with me working until 2:45, where I then immediately left work to go and treat myself to my favorite drink, an iced cappuccino. :) I got back home, threw in some laundry, and got ready for a night out!! I told Jon that I didn't want to plan a thing, so it was all left up to him!! When he got home, we headed out to an unknown place. Even though I say that I like surprises, I hate the fact of not knowing where I am going. So every turn we took, I kept trying to figure out where we were headed. Jon was enjoying the fact that I didn't know where I was going. We finally ended up at a very cute Italian restaurant by the beach, where 8 of my friends were waiting for me!! :) We had a great dinner, and then we all proceeded to walk down by the pier!! The night ended with a few of my friends enjoying some ice cream, but I was too full from dinner to enjoy any!!! It really was a great birthday weekend, and I am so thankful for my friends and family!!! :) I hope that this really is a great year of being 25!!!

On my actual Birthday, the day started with me working until 2:45, where I then immediately left work to go and treat myself to my favorite drink, an iced cappuccino. :) I got back home, threw in some laundry, and got ready for a night out!! I told Jon that I didn't want to plan a thing, so it was all left up to him!! When he got home, we headed out to an unknown place. Even though I say that I like surprises, I hate the fact of not knowing where I am going. So every turn we took, I kept trying to figure out where we were headed. Jon was enjoying the fact that I didn't know where I was going. We finally ended up at a very cute Italian restaurant by the beach, where 8 of my friends were waiting for me!! :) We had a great dinner, and then we all proceeded to walk down by the pier!! The night ended with a few of my friends enjoying some ice cream, but I was too full from dinner to enjoy any!!! It really was a great birthday weekend, and I am so thankful for my friends and family!!! :) I hope that this really is a great year of being 25!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment